best game music

kingly

best game music

Post by kingly »

do you know any game music which is very good?

FFVII has good music, as well as Metal Gear Solid. The Ace Combat games also have superb music, particularly Ace Combat 5. Grand Theft Auto has a wide selection of music but there are a lot of mediocre songs and only a few good ones.

medwebinc

Zelda

Post by medwebinc »

I believe A link to the past (game) Zelda features such great music, the composer which made the music already died, but he left such sublime music you should check it out.
phoxchange

Post by phoxchange »

grand theft san andreas and both nfsu's
leeanvan

Post by leeanvan »

GRAN TURISMO . This game have a music very cool like the cardigans - my favorite Game
ANYKOF COMBO MOVIE
whitekazex

Post by whitekazex »

Well if you can, try and get CDs of the arranged tracks from Final Fantasy; there are some really nice orchestral pieces (I live Aria de Mezzo Carattere from FFVI; the one from Celes' opera scene)

Also I think you might like the Jet Set Radio. It has a pretty diverse soundtrack. GTA:San Andreas has pretty mediocre stuff; the soundtrack for GTAIII was much more inspired (but then I like oldies :D)

My favorite game soundtrack is Chrono Trigger (this is not including the FF songs because even though my most favorites are mostly from FF they're not all from the same game in the series) The remastered pieces of CT are pretty nice to isten to.

BUt if it's "real" music, ie things that aren't made specifically for a game....don't turn to games go to Amazon :P
pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

the obvious answer is Tony Hawk's games.
Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.
planetpixel

Post by planetpixel »

like you said, GTA:SA has many songs, only a few are actually good tho

pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

i also liked some of the music from Gran Turismo (like Garbage and such)
Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.
LeftEyeNine

Post by LeftEyeNine »

Prince Of Persia's (Sands of Time and Warrior Within series - the new generation I mean) and Total War series always have a great sense of soundtracking..

Total War series music belongs to some guy named Jeff Van Dyck.. I'd really recommend his music from the game.. Get a search in eMule to find out how they sound..
liquid321

Post by liquid321 »

I love the Counter-Strike Condition Zero sound it sounds really professional.