Do You Think They Will Make A HALO Movie?

Skeith Teh Murderer

Do You Think They Will Make A HALO Movie?

Post by Skeith Teh Murderer »

Yes, I do because they would think that all of the million or more gamers that play that game would go and watch it.....

iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Yes.. they're starting some rumors.... but I believe it and I'll watch it if it comes out.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Hopefully they do a better job with this movie than DooM. I mean DooM was good but was lacking in action and gore. Only a 15 minute first person shooter scene was made and it looked as fake as a Laser Tag on a projection screen.

Halo and Halo 2 was awesome for the little that I played them. But a movie would be awesome as long as they put more thought and action into it then DooM.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
boyvnca

Post by boyvnca »

yes, i think so
beavis6325

not just rumors

Post by beavis6325 »

There have been more than just rumors for a while. Peter Jackson is an executive producer, he has a little say in what goes on. A while back they put out a million dollar bounty to the best screenplay written for it. The 28 days later guy got the deal, he also did Trainspotting and Millions. The director was chosen to be Guillermo, so he's putting Hellboy 2 on hold to do Halo. It's got good names on it, and lots of cash thrown at it, it'll at least be a good popcorn ****.
silent_slaughters

Post by silent_slaughters »

lol can't wait then. I didn't think they would make a movie
Mizo

Post by Mizo »

maybe coz i hear thy will make it soon
Niiro13

Post by Niiro13 »

That'd be interesting! A lot fo computer graphics tho :-). The characters will probably be in front of a greenscreen the entire time, and everything will be CG.

It'd be nice to have the three books of Halo made!
The "Handsport Guru"
fear_fucks

no

Post by fear_fucks »

i don't think so
they should make a movie

cuz the game is bloody crapppp
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

dude Halo was a good game