the new willy wonka movie

pooplematic

the new willy wonka movie

Post by pooplematic »

tim burton and johnny depp and a list of basically no names, are gonna be in the new willie wonka movie. what do you guys think about it?

Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.
TreeShadows

Post by TreeShadows »

I'll stick with the original even tho i heard this one was decent
Smolderthorn
planetpixel

Post by planetpixel »

the book will always own the movie :D

bangbanger

Post by bangbanger »

havnt seen the movie but i have it downloaded so maybe some day when im bored ill watch it.
D0M1N0R

Post by D0M1N0R »

Way too childish
pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

hahahaha
i guess your right.
Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.
djatomicice04

Post by djatomicice04 »

the new willy wonka and charlie in the chocolate factory isn't as good as the previous one.
Rev0lution

Post by Rev0lution »

I really enjoyed both the old version and the new version. I liked in the new version how Willy Wonka didn't take crap from the pushy punk kids and gave it right back to them with quick whitty comments. But the oompa loompas (sp?) being computer generated and the songs that they did didn't add anything to the movie I felt like if anything it took away from that aspect that the old one had going for it.
|| Lifes Too Short To Be Mad All The Time ||
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

I still love the original, which always the best. But the new one is inventive in some ways. Johnny Depp did a good job btw.
gabo

Post by gabo »