WTF my account got suspended

If there is anything for ultimate privacy such as reporting some bugs in the control panel script or such disscussions can be done here.

Note :: Remember, if a post is not of such ultimate privacy related then it must be posted in some other forum which is visible to the open public
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

There will not be any exceptions made to the rules formed here.

miroku404

Post by miroku404 »

well thats fine im done with SH i will be takeing my time else were since i cant get the files i own off of my domain since i am loseing my comp and wont have one for a few months or if u could atleast give me a direct download link so i can get my designs
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

Ok, my account just got suspended when I was never informed of these new rules because I never received an email or a PM. I guess I will have to add Smokyhosts.com back to my Bookmarks. However, I have a question, about how many posts a day do you need to get 5% activity?
miroku404

Post by miroku404 »

Flipper3 wrote:Ok, my account just got suspended when I was never informed of these new rules because I never received an email or a PM. I guess I will have to add Smokyhosts.com back to my Bookmarks. However, I have a question, about how many posts a day do you need to get 5% activity?

>.> as i was informed to get 5% acticy u have to manke 2 posts every day for a month to get 5%
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

miroku404 wrote:>.> as i was informed to get 5% acticy u have to manke 2 posts every day for a month to get 5%

What about if you want to get 5% within a week? Then that would be 8 posts a day?
miroku404

Post by miroku404 »

you cant its set to were it takes a month
Saromus

Post by Saromus »

miroku404 wrote:you cant its set to were it takes a month

wtf so now i gotta wait a freakin month just to get a hosting package thats bull
miroku404

Post by miroku404 »

ya T.T that why i want my files back hes with holding my peronal property and i want them back
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

miroku404 wrote:ya T.T that why i want my files back hes with holding my peronal property and i want them back
I would like my files back too because I never knew about these rules and I worked hard on that! I have been coding two websites every day now and all of that work lost. That isn't right. I said that I am gonna post now, because well, I am going to post, but I just wish that I could have somehow been informed of these new rules. :\
miroku404

Post by miroku404 »

Flipper3 wrote:I would like my files back too because I never knew about these rules and I worked hard on that! I have been coding two websites every day now and all of that work lost. That isn't right. I said that I am gonna post now, because well, I am going to post, but I just wish that I could have somehow been informed of these new rules. :\
i know it came with out warning