what is the best Email??

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
Mcbollard

Post by Mcbollard »

you can't beat a catch all email address. i personal use outlook instead of webbased mail

h4cx0rz

Post by h4cx0rz »

gmail>aim>hotmai>yahoo
zealx

Post by zealx »

Hmmm, I personally think that Yahoo! Mail Beta is quite good, the whole new interface, though it would be better if we could customize the colors and the way it looks ... Live Mail also looks much better now and has improved a lot ...
As for Gmail ... the interface did not change much, the GoogleTalk in the mail interface is good, but too bad not many people use it ... :?
X-Solo

Post by X-Solo »

mail.ru i don't know why... i am using since 2000
Envoxia

good luck

Post by Envoxia »

froglm33 wrote:my only problem with Gmail is that it is now a widely known fact that when you use a google service, google keeps track of where you go on the internet. I personally enjoy the freedom to go where I want without Google, or my government even, watching where I am Going.
Good luck accomplishing that. You set high goals.
toxic_diamonds

Post by toxic_diamonds »

I like hotmail.
Fourteen Crosstown

Post by Fourteen Crosstown »

erman wrote:I use my mail service :lol:
I was going to say what you said.

Your own mail service would be better because you're not limited to what you send or if you have to log in every x days.

Your mail server would only be limited by the space you were given from your server (oh, that's for us with domains)...

But ...... without a domain ... well, I guess the winner would have to be GMail.
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

Gmail beats everyone for me i switched over from hotmail and yahoo still have the hotmail acount but i dont use it and the yahoo acount got delted sadly ( i had some meaningufll emails from girlfriends and such in there) because i dindt use it because i prefered gmail so much more.
Paolo1993

Post by Paolo1993 »

it really on your preference but im going for yahoo
raina

Post by raina »

Gmail n Yahoo r good...