What is HARRY POTTER......
No votes
What is HARRY POTTER......
100%

Total votes: 1
BigBlueGuy

Harry Potter RULES!

Post by BigBlueGuy »

I love the new harry potter game do you? All the graphics it is so kool. 8)

Best Regards
BigBlueGuy
breeze

Post by breeze »

Just my personal opinion: I really don't like the Harry Potter games. They are too 'off the track', so to speak. They don't follow the story line as the movie does and generally miss or add a lot of things that don't mean anything to the overall plot. Don't get me wrong, I am quite a fan of Harry Potter myself I just find the games quite dissapointing.

P.S. It would do well if you were to cut down on the use of capital letters (in the poll) and slang, It makes it hard to read and understand to me sometimes.
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Breeze, not everyone can use proper punctuation and grammer like some of us. Let them be take what they say for what it's worth.

Games are usually like that though, they add more so they can extend the game play. You can play a 2 hour movie in a game because then you would be done in 8 hours. Which to me is a boring game, games are suppose to take a while, add new exciting things, and give alot of gameplay. Makes it worth your money.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
breeze

Post by breeze »

Yes, I get your point. Maybe it's just me, but when I play a game from a movie or a book I like it to be as much like the aforementioned as possible.
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
desmondkok

Post by desmondkok »

r u sure??
ohosale

Post by ohosale »

i like harry potter so much but i don't know harry game.What?
Want flash banner or investment website not use hyip script but direct to e-gold $$$$$$ pm Me.
richman

Hate It

Post by richman »

I hate Harry potter
Mcbollard

Post by Mcbollard »

i personaly think their a bit childish
rwshthn

v.good

Post by rwshthn »

i love this and i love more the new on it
Tails5