Need a Php Programmer

Any problem with PHP can be disscused here
TheCrymsonLegends

Need a Php Programmer

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Like I posted in Javascript I need someone who knows php pretty well. Well enough to do scripts because I have a game and I need some help programming it and .Java files are coded pretty simular to php files. The coding for java in this particular game is quite easy to grasp for a beginner like myself but I know nothing about scripting certain things to happen. I am hoping to get this game fully operational and working before December of this year. I have a huge modification to do to it before I upload it to a server for others to begin playing.

If someone can help in scripting I would greatly, greatly appritiate it and I may be able to offer something something ( on purposly written twice ) in return. Thank you, either post or pm me to find out more about what I am doing.

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Hey "TheCrymsonLegends", you can always count on me for any php related coding. Although i may not be able to give you any time limit by when i will complete the scripting. But you may PM me the details.
TheCrymsonLegends

Thank you, I will have to complete my game before I can worry about a website because I want to incorperate the game into the site. In some way :). It's Server and Client based, but if I can get some people I am estimating about 6 Months to a year before Completion.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

i'm also here, PHP maniac :D i've sent you PM read it :)
sambosch

Post by sambosch »

I also have quite knowledge of PHP.
Most of my knowledge i frm learning the scripts already out there
such as IPB, CMS's, Galleries etc.....
I cant give u much time coz i dont have it really but i can help if u r stuck somewhere.
Always good when u can help someone in what u like.
Love this hosting!
TheCrymsonLegends

I got in way over my head. I was basically going to create a game but lmao. No need for it now..

But if your still intrested I need help understanding how to make a basic php page.

Like putting images in, wrapping text around images.. stuff like that.

I like e107 and php nuke but it's not what I want out of a website. I can make much better websites in Geocities than I can in anything else. They have the easiest website building tools and I just like it. If anyone knew of an HTML program that allowed such simplicity as Geocities I would appritiate it. PLEASE DO NO SAY DREAMWEAVER, tried it didn't like it lol. Thanks.
darko

Post by darko »

hey, i'm pretty good with php, if you need some help, contact me at darko-inc @ hotmail.com
Darko