Breeze's Gallery

All the graphics design related talk can be done here.
breeze

Breeze's Gallery

Post by breeze »

Welcome to the wonderful world of breeze's gallery. I recently aquired Adobe Photoshop CS, and I have been playing with it for the past few days. These are my signature creations:

ps. I would love some feedback.

...and the last one is my current signature (seen below)

This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
elicoten

Post by elicoten »

Where did you get the airplane photos from?
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

umm these are tipical of newbies but they are going well. You must make them less simple and have meaning to them other than just a pick and abstract bg and your alias. THey must work in the manner: "a pictures says a 1000 words"

Buty good work all togeather.
breeze

Yes, I am a newbie

Post by breeze »

yeah, only been using the program for a couple of days and I'm still getting used to it. I'd like to add a border but I don't know how...

In answer to your question, Elicoten, I got the pictues from http://www.airliners.net

Btw, do you have any tips for me?
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
siyanur

Post by siyanur »

All of them are wonderful I think...
breeze

Post by breeze »

Thanks - they have been removed now from my site, that's why they are not showing up at the moment.