Mozilla Firefox Poll, Give your view about the FireFox brows

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
EnacheVladian

Post by EnacheVladian »

I really dont understand why Microsoft dont want to make explorer with tabs ? They hate them or what ?

ivanlexbert

Post by ivanlexbert »

The Best thing about mozilla is the Multiple Tab which allows you to brows many sites. 8)
froglm33

Post by froglm33 »

With my experiences with firefox i found that it is much easier to view than microsoft internet explorer...not only do you get tab browsing but the perimeters for printing is much much better...with internet explorer the words run off the page....
beavis6325

resources

Post by beavis6325 »

I don't like how much resources it can eat up, especially with extensions installed due to crappy extension development. I do like it and use it a lot, I wish the linux version was as robust as the windows version.
elicoten

Post by elicoten »

I find the windows one to be very good but it uses far too much resources. What's wrong with the Linux version?
mo0ks

Post by mo0ks »

personally, i love firefox. but the new ie7 will have tabs. ill see whether its any good when i get vista.. but ill still use firefox no doubt.
common sense isnt..
Valiantheart

Post by Valiantheart »

Firefox is better compared to IE because it is opensource. You can get various features to suit your surfing needs. Maybe if IE shows its codes and let users make add-ons to it, it might get back into the race to be the best browser.
a2zeducation

Session Saver

Post by a2zeducation »

Has anyone tried session saver, its an excellent extension.

Must try.
elicoten

Post by elicoten »

I could be wrong, but I believe that all the functionality it offers is included in an extension which I use called TabMixPlus. Check it out.
ycttm

Post by ycttm »

I like mozilla firefox a lot better than IE. you can have tabs instead of opening 20 windows of IE that fills up ur taskbar or whatever its called at the bottom of your screen