There is someting wrong with my domain

If there is anything for ultimate privacy such as reporting some bugs in the control panel script or such disscussions can be done here.

Note :: Remember, if a post is not of such ultimate privacy related then it must be posted in some other forum which is visible to the open public
ssc

There is someting wrong with my domain

Post by ssc »

my username is:sscthes
and my subdomain is:ssc.thesmokylounge.com,I parked mianfei123.be to ssc.thesmokylounge.com.

and I Redirect /-------------->mianfei123.be/pw/

then they should be the same,but now mianfei123.be and ssc.thesmokylounge.com are two different forums.ssc.thesmokylounge.com cant upadate but mianfei123.be can.
and when I use ssc.thesmokylounge.com/pw/,the site cant be visited.

please check it for me,thanks a lot.

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Hi,
Instead of using domain forwarding, it would be better off to point your nameservers to smokyhosts.com nameservers (you would have recieved the details via PM when your account was created, if not PM me).
ssc

Post by ssc »

SHadmin wrote:Hi,
Instead of using domain forwarding, it would be better off to point your nameservers to smokyhosts.com nameservers (you would have recieved the details via PM when your account was created, if not PM me).
I have changed the nameservers of mianfei123.be,so mianfei123.be shuold =ssc.thesmokylounge.com.but the fact is they are not the same,and I cant control the ssc.thesmokylounge.com now.
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Please contact me via PM for more help/details.