cant regester at theshadesoflife

If there is anything for ultimate privacy such as reporting some bugs in the control panel script or such disscussions can be done here.

Note :: Remember, if a post is not of such ultimate privacy related then it must be posted in some other forum which is visible to the open public
RvB

cant regester at theshadesoflife

Post by RvB »

yeh, i cant regester, where its suposed 2 show the regestration code, all it shows is "Random image" so i cant regester... (and recieve my "Free" points) lol
plz reply soons

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

You are just supposed to copy the characters in the area where it asks for the code and says submit, you password/activation link will be mailed to you.
RvB

Post by RvB »

thats what im getting at, the characters art there. it just says random message or do i type that?
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Sorry, i just checked up. There seems to be some minor problem. I am investigating into it. Will notify here as soon as it is taken care off.
RvB

Post by RvB »

^^ thanks very much SHadmin
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

He is good with taking care of problems, don't know why people use Random Images for though lol, most the time you get it wrong anyway. :P
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Thanks for the compliment "TheCrymsonLegends".

Well the problem has been taken care off, now everyone can go ahead and register themself at TheShadesOfLife.com. For the bonus points remember to PM me your username that you registered with there.

Well, nowadays, it has become very easy to make automated signups. To preven these kind of signups the random numbers/characters stuff is used, and well i guess it is a perfect idea whoever though about it. Now almost all the websites signup scripts use it.