Post by doddy »

I hate them all. Their music so boring
***** Kept on running *****
### Sorry, for my bad English ###
Kaky

Post by Kaky »

I hate all the comercial rappers i think they all deserve the faith of 2PAC
but give him back any day!!!!!!!!!!!

A funny picture -------> me , myself and i (too much for this world)
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

Well from that list 50 cent becasue of the complete Bs he puts out about his gang life lol makes me cry lol. But not on that lsit Th used becasue of their outrageous EMO style
CrazyGothicChick

Post by CrazyGothicChick »

From that list definately 50 Cent. His music isn't good and can be taken as insulting.
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

Tyriell wrote:I would have to vote on 50cent as the person I least like. Mainly because I can't stand that whole "Thug" attitude that he seems to have. Not to mention I absolutely, positively HATE Rap. I don't consider that crap music at all. Ewww
yo dude ,u dissin rap music. Rap music is one of the best music ever to be made. I don't know where u live, but in my area rap is considerd to be one of the most best songs.
And after rap we go reagetone,also one of the best songs.

But if i had to vote whom i hate/dislike most,i will vote all of them. I hate all of the peeps mentioned. But i think 50 cent did well in creating something else out of his life. But he is just outdated he need to find something new.

But from the list, i think Maroon 5 make one of the crappies songs i have ever heard.
Freedom Fighter

Im not sure he is dissing rap. And I like all music for music. But rap seems to be the lowest form of talent. I mean they have talen for ryming but they have not vocal skills or instramental skill. It is mainly like this:

"gangster" Poetry+ Techno+ talking lyrics= Rap/hip hop
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

Freedom Fighter wrote:Im not sure he is dissing rap. And I like all music for music. But rap seems to be the lowest form of talent. I mean they have talen for ryming but they have not vocal skills or instramental skill. It is mainly like this:

"gangster" Poetry+ Techno+ talking lyrics= Rap/hip hop
I don't wanna reply on that, maybe all y'all guys think rap music is about gangster and all that shitt. But in Amsterdam is a lil bit different.
Freedom Fighter

well if it isnt all about that then why does 90% of the songs on much and gerneraly knwn artist sing about it. They sing like about girls(witch i dont agree with they way they protray them) and gang shit. Strong example would be 50 cent. shot 50 times BS!!!
TomZ

50 Cent

Post by TomZ »

50 Cent is the best! but then again i'm into Rap! and I can't beleive he's one of the most hated :!: