Girlfriend or pet.

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
kris1911

Girlfriend or pet.

Post by kris1911 »

Hello guys, what do you think about girlfriend and pet? which one would you prefer? Pet will be always with you even you don't have money and status.

thetarget

Post by thetarget »

kris1911 wrote:Hello guys, what do you think about girlfriend and pet? which one would you prefer? Pet will be always with you even you don't have money and status.
I don't think there is any comparison here. It's like choosing apple or orange. Girlfriends will also be with you even if you don't have money and/or status.
Jason

Post by Jason »

I too think there's no comparison, I can see where you're coming from though, but still no comparison. ;)

I'd most certainly choose a girlfriend over having a pet. Though a pet, for example a rabbit, is cute, I can get a lot more from a girlfriend. :p
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

The comparison is a little bit weird but I see where the question comes from.

With a pet you have little responsibilities such as feeding, watering, bathing, and cleaning either a cage or a litter box. Some pets can cost more to own than others but it's a relatively low cost per year as to a girlfriend. Pets who are loyal will be with you when you have a bad day, good day, or when you are broke and they won't go after your money. But you can't get the things you can from a girlfriend from your pet.

With a "GOOD" girlfriend you can get loyalty and companionship who is with you through the good and the bad times. She will listen to you about your good and bad days and will offer her advice and you will return the favor. Plus she will live longer than your pet if things go right in life. Unfortunately like pets you can get bad girlfriends who turn on you, nag your head off, cheat on you, steal your money, or cost way too much to keep. Sometimes you may even change who you are completely just to make her happy and by the end of the relationship you have no clue who you are anymore.

Honestly if it comes down to having a good girlfriend or a good pet I would prefer good girlfriend. If it comes down to a dog who bites you all day, or a cat who thinks you are the litter box or a bad girlfriend... I would have to take the bad pet.

Pets and Girlfriends come either good or bad... if you get a bad one then all hell breaks loose but if you get a good girlfriend then don't screw it up because they don't come that often.

Yes I realize I didn't mention some of the other good qualities of a girlfriend but that is because I am a Mod and I am professional at what I do.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

neither that nor that . It is better to live free , lol .
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Alwahsh wrote:neither that nor that . It is better to live free , lol .
And lonely I might add...
shaarang

Strange...

Post by shaarang »

Quite a strange comparison there. I still don't have a girlfriend, so if it comes to choosing between the two, I would choose a girlfriend. Though if one doesn't get a good girlfriend, he can take the pet. Because, girlfriends may ditch you, may be unfaithful, may lose interest in you(or you may lose interest in them) but a pet always remains loyal and faithful. It loves you and you also love your pet. Its a strong bonding.:D
TheCrymsonLegends

Hopefully women do not take this offensive, it's only meant to be a joke. If only women were more like pets, then girlfriend would always be worth it, hah.

If it comes from Girlfriend or Pet I would have to go Pet. If it comes down to the Girlfriend becoming a Wife and didn't exactly like my pet... well then that would be a bit harder.

If a girl makes you happy enough and she doesn't like your pet, it's not hard to actually choose her over your pet. But if she is cool enough, she wouldn't mind compromising a method to keep both.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Gebbo

pet or gf

Post by Gebbo »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:The comparison is a little bit weird but I see where the question comes from.

With a pet you have little responsibilities such as feeding, watering, bathing, and cleaning either a cage or a litter box. Some pets can cost more to own than others but it's a relatively low cost per year as to a girlfriend. Pets who are loyal will be with you when you have a bad day, good day, or when you are broke and they won't go after your money. But you can't get the things you can from a girlfriend from your pet.

With a "GOOD" girlfriend you can get loyalty and companionship who is with you through the good and the bad times. She will listen to you about your good and bad days and will offer her advice and you will return the favor. Plus she will live longer than your pet if things go right in life. Unfortunately like pets you can get bad girlfriends who turn on you, nag your head off, cheat on you, steal your money, or cost way too much to keep. Sometimes you may even change who you are completely just to make her happy and by the end of the relationship you have no clue who you are anymore.

Honestly if it comes down to having a good girlfriend or a good pet I would prefer good girlfriend. If it comes down to a dog who bites you all day, or a cat who thinks you are the litter box or a bad girlfriend... I would have to take the bad pet.

Pets and Girlfriends come either good or bad... if you get a bad one then all hell breaks loose but if you get a good girlfriend then don't screw it up because they don't come that often.

Yes I realize I didn't mention some of the other good qualities of a girlfriend but that is because I am a Mod and I am professional at what I do.
I totally agree with what the crymson has said. (Y)
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

TheCrymsonLegends

Gebbo wrote:I totally agree with what the crymson has said. (Y)
LoL I should change my name to TheCrymson. I've successfully posted the most amount of posts with spell deficiencies and no one has noticed it, or well no one has said anything about it. I think I should get a reward for most amount of posts will spelling errors, lmao jk. Thanks.

Honestly, though if you have a GF and she completely hates your pet then it comes down to Loyalty. This decision is harder because you have to choose between a Loyal Companion who's only flaw was pissing in the house or the nagging GF who your cat or dog decided to piss on! I'd take it as a sign!! Pets, if loyal, will keep an eye open. Pets are smart, they may act dumb but when you are sad or hurt... they always try to cheer you up. When was the last time your GF comforted you when you cried? It should be never, because as males we do not cry in front of the Female Species. Why? Because they are like a pack of wolves, it's a sign of weakness!!

I'm half asleep right now, so ignore anything that is remotely stupid.