Is there any Portal script that works with Mybb1.4.4

Moderator: Lixas

Alwahsh

Is there any Portal script that works with Mybb1.4.4

Post by Alwahsh »

Hi all ,

I got a power package lately :cool: and I wanted to install a Mybb Forum and the last version was 1.4.4 , so I installed it but when I tried to install Mkportal to my site , it doesn't work because it only works with Mybb 1.2.x so I wanted to know any other Portal script(free) that I can use in my site or a way to make Mkportal work with Mybb 1.4.4 .

I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
delivi

Post by delivi »

the latest stable version of MyBB is 1.4.1.

and MKPortal C1.2 supports only MyBB 1.2.x, so you've to wait for the updated version of the MKPortal .

Alternatively you can spiceup the MyBB's home page with the modules in this section http://mods.mybboard.net/mods/index-page
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

Thanks man for the help , I will try some of those Mods but the problem is that my site is arabic
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

why not use back MyBB 1.2.x? not much different comparing to 1.4.x right?
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

but its security isn't enough and I started the forum already , don't want to make all what I did again and I can't downgrade .
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
Gebbo

Power Package

Post by Gebbo »

Alwahsh wrote:Hi all ,

I got a power package lately :cool: and I wanted to install a Mybb Forum and the last version was 1.4.4 , so I installed it but when I tried to install Mkportal to my site , it doesn't work because it only works with Mybb 1.2.x so I wanted to know any other Portal script(free) that I can use in my site or a way to make Mkportal work with Mybb 1.4.4 .

Hooray for you getting Power Package mate!!
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................