Hello webmaster.

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
bssn

Hello webmaster.

Post by bssn »

I wanna know what happened with the server I currently used. I cannot visit it for a whole day. the server ip address is 74.86.162.192.

Can anyone reply the support mails?

iBye

Post by iBye »

Same here, my site has been inaccesable for about 2 days now.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

it has some problem so shadmin is working on it and shut it down for a while
bssn

Post by bssn »

When will it be ok? Thanks.
Jason

Post by Jason »

There is being some maintenance work done to the server. Normal service will resume as soon as possible.
iBye

Post by iBye »

Jason wrote:There is being some maintenance work done to the server. Normal service will resume as soon as possible.
From where did you get this info?
Jason

Post by Jason »

I got that information from the 'Hosted Members discussion' forum.
iBye

Post by iBye »

Oh alright, I think SHAdmin should inform us about this.
bssn

Post by bssn »

It looks that's is not just a maintenance work, lots of data were lost.
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Sorry to be here so late to inform you guys, but just wanted to clean the mess that was created over the past 1 week...

Maybe most of you may not be knowing, but the server had got compromised! Now catching the hacker, **** how he hacked, trying to clean the server, re-installing a new hard-disk, transfering all accounts onto it, finding out that the server is not yet completely cleaned from the hacker infected files, then again cleaning and again transfering accounts to a fresh new hard-disk, still seeing that the server is unstable, and then finally moving all the accounts onto a brand new server....

All that took the past 1 week, and not to mention answering the understadably frustrated mails from the customers.

Because of all that i couldnt come here since the past almost a week.

The current status is that the latest available backups, just before the hacking took place, were dated between 15th of April 2008 to the 18th of April 2008, have been restored onto the new server. That is the best that could be done to protect your data.

Sorry if anyone has lost any of his/her hard-work (whatever they'd done between the 18th of April to the 25th of April), but moving the infected data was not possible, and knowingly taking risk was not a wise thing to do.

At this instant, all of you are hosted on a new server which is working perfectly.