RPG ARCADE

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
thecobra

RPG ARCADE

Post by thecobra »

how about a rpg arcade sytem for the website so people with extra piont could go there and have fun:D

it doesnt only have to be rpg it could have cool game like
pacman
couter strike
similer to richochet
and other fun game;)

and also maybe if we could upload over own game to the arcade and recive piont for making our own game so other people could play it . that also will be cool :cool:

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

While this would boost up activity SHAdmin had decided it would take away from the professional outlook on Smokyhosts as it not only serves as a Free Hosting but also as a Paid Hosting/Reseller website. While those of us who use the free hosting normally don't pay mind to the actual professionalism of a website before we try for hosting we may over look an arcade or two. But for others who come in and want a more business outlook where they need a serious webhost the Arcade Games could not be implemented because it could potentially deter some of the other clients who wish to opt for the paid hosting.

It is a good idea and to be honest I was on board with it the first time it was submitted but when SHAdmin said it would take away with the professional outlook I had to quickly change my mind, because he was correct. Sorry we cannot implement this suggestion, but I would like to thank you for your suggestion which you made a couple good ideas in with it. But once again sorry that this suggestion cannot be implemented, well that is unless there would be a way to keep it only to those who opt to be shown it.

If you could figure a way to keep it to free hosting members and have it not displayed to any future potential people then there could be some hope for it. But at this time SHAdmin is extremely busy with Smokyhosts so even if it was given the go ahead it could take quite some time before we ever see it. But once again thanks, but I do not ever see this being put on the forums here at Smokyhosts.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

What if it were only in the "Free Hosting" section?
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
iBye

Post by iBye »

That would take away the professional look, yes. But if we could keep it to the free hosting area I think its a nice idea, also nice to kill some time :)
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

I agree with everybody else, it would take away from the professional look/feel. You can always go onto a gaming website to play those games, Smokyhosts is for hosting.
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

maybe this is true but maybe they could make a subdomain and ask the age when regetering
if the age is less than 16 then the website will be viewble and if not the link wont appera
like that thos old boring people that like professional look will not see that or maybe ask if they like professional or kid look so they could decide personally what they want
MrAlex

Post by MrAlex »

thecobra wrote:maybe this is true but maybe they could make a subdomain and ask the age when regetering
if the age is less than 16 then the website will be viewble and if not the link wont appera
like that thos old boring people that like professional look will not see that or maybe ask if they like professional or kid look so they could decide personally what they want
Adults still play on games websites,
like miniclip,
But althought this would be nice,
As thingy said above,
SH is for hosting.
Wont be back till Sunday!
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

thecobra wrote:maybe this is true but maybe they could make a subdomain and ask the age when regetering
It isn't really an age thing and that would take way too much work to even postulate. If you are hosting a website you could add the RPG Arcade to your website and start slowly inviting member from Smokyhosts to play along with you. I apologize but it was declined in the past and probably will be again. I was just leaving the ball in SHAdmin's court but I am afraid I already know his answer. So once again I apologize.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:It isn't really an age thing and that would take way too much work to even postulate. If you are hosting a website you could add the RPG Arcade to your website and start slowly inviting member from Smokyhosts to play along with you. I apologize but it was declined in the past and probably will be again. I was just leaving the ball in SHAdmin's court but I am afraid I already know his answer. So once again I apologize.
it ok but you cant blame me for trying:(
lol
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

A quick question. Does smokyhost permits using hostings as game servers? and/or IRC server?