The person below you... game

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Oh wow, you are good. True!

The person below me has more than 300 total posts.

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

I couldn't understand ... where is the game ?!!
Life is only one. so don't make it complex:)
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

Read the first post of the thread ! you should guess something in the person below you , he is tall , short , moderator , new member
then the one who answers says if its true or not and then he guesses something in the next one and ...

ex: the last post of TheCrymsonLegends , said the person below him has more than 300 posts , and you answered , you should say false bec. you don't have 300 posts and then guess something in the next one , ex : the person below me is a member in SmokyHosts! , these is for sure right , lols

quote:
Oh wow, you are good. True!

thanks , I only guessed one time false when I said the person below me is bored , if you answered it would be true .
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Well I have some unfortunate news, this post has reached "TEN" pages. This is five pages past the number I set before I monitor the game. I've seen some newer and exciting things come from this game after the fifth page so I continued to let it stay open.

Now that this has reached "TEN" pages I must close the game to allow a newer and more inciting game to reach out.

If you want to post a Forum Game please send me the name and the description with a couple examples in a PM. After I review it I will send you a PM letting you know if I think it's worth a shot. You can post it either way as I cannot stop you from doing so but I would like to know what is up before it happens. Maybe I can offer some suggestions to make it work more efficiently to provide larger opportunities to reach 10 pages like this one did.

I will miss this game as it's fun to guess about the person below you. I have a couple ideas for a new game and honestly I'd like to get 5 - 6 games going at once. Let me know in a PM about your suggestions then I'll let you know if I agree XD. You don't have to PM me but I think it would be cool to see things before they go lol.

Goodbye "The person below me"

"The person below me isn't anyone, because no one can post here again."

CLOSED
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!