Discuss anything about your own or your favorite mobile/cell phone.
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:11 pm
jasondsouza wrote:I'm being generous... 5/10
I agree with jasondsouza!
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:05 am
well its something old but not bad , I think the best is nokia . Also about the 3g , its bad that it doesn't support it
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:42 am
for me nokia is better than **** so i will rate it by 6/10
I believe I can Fly I Believe I can Touch the sky when I DIE
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:53 pm
Motorola mobiles phone's problem they don't give edge,internet,battery,...etc etc... But some of motorola attractive..
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:14 pm
It looks pretty but I don't like Motorola
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 8:51 pm
Bleh, i had motorola for few weeks and it got board of it, hate that phone...
Well, being generous 2/10