PETs

Show off your ideas!! Here are our future scientists!!
Tcoo

PETs

Post by Tcoo »

Well if you all have seen the show megaman you no what it means and for those who dont here what it means. PET: Personal Terminal which i think should mean thati think it should mean Personal Entertainer, w/e anyway its a device with an actual AI in it that acts as your best friend. What it could be used for it was it is just like in the show you can go into electronics, the on problems is that now all devices use usb or infrared. But most do, so maybe in the near future they will make this a real device.

Some of the flawsto why maybe they have made it and just not released it could be that they are afraid they may get too smart and try to destroy the world. I may be think a little out the box but it kinda seems smart to wait and make sure they couldnt do that.

Well if you think this is a good idea add some detail to it and if ya dont i kinda get why.

thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Lol, I'm very lost.

I dont understand what you are going about, but I've some interest in the "actual AI in it that acts as your best friend" thing. Care to share more about it?
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

i really cant explain but just go watch the tv show Megaman
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

In Megaman, the PET doesnt have any AI, it's the NetNavi that goes in the PET that has AI
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

yes
i always wanted to built one but it take a year just to perfect the grafic and the vioce recodition

maybe after i have perfected my skill i would created a such deviec but for now i must stick to learning more psp c programming lol
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

You can code C on the PSP
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

Tails5 wrote:In Megaman, the PET doesnt have any AI, it's the NetNavi that goes in the PET that has AI
the netnavi is the AI but like i said the gov wont trust those things
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

Tails5 wrote:You can code C on the PSP
yes but u need custum firmware
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

That would be great , I watched Megaman tv show and also played the gameboy game . And whenever I see megaman , I wish I get one, lol , and also another show which is Digimon , I wish to have a Digimon that helps me , lol .
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D