Want Software

Any problem with HTML can be discussed here.
rudrawadi

Want Software

Post by rudrawadi »

i want an Software Which Can be used For Editing and Organising XML,XHTML,HTML,CSS,PHP For free If you know any links that give these for free Please tell me

Stewman

Post by Stewman »

i don't know exactly what do you want but i think you wanna an editor.Try editplus2 is the best and if you want script search on the google for dynamicdrive.
rudrawadi

Post by rudrawadi »

is it free if it it is free please tell me
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I'm sorry but their are not very many Free programs out there that allows you to do everything for free. I know an HTML Editor that lets you put in CSS but I use CuteFTP's code editor but only because it's good.

I suggest you using Google and find what you are looking for, many of your posts are about things you want or what you say you need and trust me... you have to try out a few things to make sure you like it. Just pop up google or Live Search and type in what you are looking for and I guarentee you will find what you need in less than thirty minutes instead of waiting a lifetime for people on here to respond.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
jasondsouza

Post by jasondsouza »

why don't you download somethings from a torrent... through a torrent you can get paid stuff for free too...
--jasondsouza
ME working on a very new site. (Coming soon)
Come to my web Site
.deimonic

Post by .deimonic »

Notepad is free and it comes with any windows OS.
Gebbo

free software

Post by Gebbo »

try notpad ++ or programmers pad their free
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

Just use regular Notepad, it is sufficient enough. :D
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

You can use XML Notepad, which you can download from Microsoft. Just put XML notepad into the search space in download.microsoft.com
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
MrAlex

Post by MrAlex »

Wont be back till Sunday!