Have you programed your mobile

Any help regarding any computer based programming language (non serverside) can be requested and recieved here.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I now have a phone that supports it, I'm going to get started right away. I'll keep you posted on any noteworthy things I make for it.

Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

Tails5 wrote:I now have a phone that supports it, I'm going to get started right away. I'll keep you posted on any noteworthy things I make for it.
if you need any help then pm me because c and java mix well :)
salmjak

Post by salmjak »

Does making this code delete everything on the mobile or is it just a program that you can run? Else it should just be fine to download java based games right? :O
ViSiT: http://salmjak.deviantart.com/

Credits to Surreal for sig.
anish

Post by anish »

Nop not yet. But i'm learning.
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

salmjak wrote:Does making this code delete everything on the mobile or is it just a program that you can run? Else it should just be fine to download java based games right? :O
it just running a program, it wont delete nothing unless the program has that function or you delete it your self
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

that's a great thing , where can I learn how to do it
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
ToncrockovAct

Post by ToncrockovAct »

Awesome OP, and I reaklly didnt think Id make it.

Edited:

Nullsquared, may I ask you how you generate the APNGs? By hand? Or do you have a little tool that puts pictures together? That would be handy for me
undunk

Post by undunk »

Ive been playing around with C for a little while, and Ive been using, dev C, code::blocks, and visual studio C. And it got me wondering, what do you guys use, and why do you prefer it over the other IDEs/editors youve tried?
panakj

Post by panakj »

no need to program anything, if your phone support java applications, just go to getjar.com and is enough, you can download many useful applications for your mobile from there for free.
jokovic

Post by jokovic »

It can be done using J2ME development...you might need to learn basic programming and Java first before you actually develop on J2ME platform..