.com domain for Points

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
delivi

.com domain for Points

Post by delivi »

Hi SHAdmin please provide the .com domains for points, you can keep the points required for .com domain above that of the .info domains say about 400 or 500 points.

Please kindly consider this and the first method for getting the free .com domains is not so sucessful. :(

Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

There is already a discussion going on about this:

http://www.smokyhosts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2990

But while I am posting, in my opinion .com domains for points is really bad since .com domains cost a lot compared to .info. :\
iBye

Post by iBye »

Agreed, .com is much more expensive than .info, and now when the new postforpoints system is active, its not hard to get 500 points.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Give me some time to plan out how to let this happen without much effecting the already planned budget.

Stay assured, i will try my best to put this in place as and when it is possible.
delivi

Post by delivi »

thanks a lot SHAdmin for considering the request
bilalghouri

Post by bilalghouri »

yeah..i am too waiting for .com domains..
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

SHAdmin wrote:Give me some time to plan out how to let this happen without much effecting the already planned budget.

Stay assured, i will try my best to put this in place as and when it is possible.

Wow! I would have NEVER thought that you would actually consider this idea. :o
iBye

Post by iBye »

I can't think of any plan that would make this work without paying for it. But, who knows. SHadmin could maybe come up with something :)
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

iBye wrote:I can't think of any plan that would make this work without paying for it. But, who knows. SHadmin could maybe come up with something :)
I can't think of one either, but I am just hoping that whatever SHAdmin does it will be something that we are able to get. ;)
delivi

Post by delivi »

I hope that SHAdmin comes with a new innovative idea that will be beneficial for him as well as us the members. :)