Good new for the world

Talk, introduce or announce any new emerging technologies that have excited you.
vijethk

Good new for the world

Post by vijethk »

A happy news. AIDS treatment is found out sucesfully.. with in 5 years the therpy will be in the world market which will help to wipe out AIDS virus from the planet

Gebbo

News

Post by Gebbo »

You serious lol ?? where did you here this from ?
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Where did you hear this from? Is it for real?
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Gebbo

KingGebbo

Post by Gebbo »

thats what im wondering as well >_<
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

anish

Post by anish »

wow!!!
Unbeleiveable.. but at last the researchof scienists became successful.
Its wonderful news.....
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

I would be interested in seeing where you heard that from. If it was true i think it would have been all over the news and while i don't watch the news closely(only in the morning when i wake up) thats something i would have expected to hear and remember.
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

I agree, It would be great but we would have heard something on the news, Unless they haven't released it to the news yet and the poster knows one of the researchers
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
ami38701

Post by ami38701 »

what's "lol"? who can tell me..
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

ami38701 wrote:what's "lol"? who can tell me..
This really isn't the right topic to put this in but it means Laugh out loud or Laughs out loud
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
ami38701

Post by ami38701 »

yeah .Where did you hear this from?
is any paper writted??? show us..