Who has Xbox, please leave some suggestions on me

show

Who has Xbox, please leave some suggestions on me

Post by show »

My friend tells me it is very interesting , I can't affirm whether I will buy it , please leave some suggestions on me!

LiamNZ

Post by LiamNZ »

Xbox is very fun, espesialy if you mod it! and go on XBC, to fully uber pwn some n00bs.
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

I don't have it myself but a friend of mine does and it is great
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Uhm... the regular Xbox or the Xbox 360? Here is some hints...

Xbox... it's alright.
Xbox 360... I'd bum your friend's and tell him you will return it when you buy your own from the next generation which 6 months is about when the next ones may appear... They heat up and you can burn out your graphics card if you run em too long.. as well they stick... freeze up. So not the best investment.

Playstation 3: Pushed back long enough to fix about all bugs, and integrate the new Blue-Ray disks which will enhance gaming to a whole new level. I'd save up some more money and go for this... Microsoft doesn't quite give a crap about their products nor their customers so unless you bought it used for a nice discount it isn't worth the crap that happends. Go PS3 or a Used Xbox360 because if you buy one new and it messes up on you.. you are out a good deal of money.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
habbotroy

yea

Post by habbotroy »

yea buy 360 its heaps good
i love mi xbox 360 lol
TROY
iBye

Post by iBye »

I will tell you one thing, Halo.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
rupertb

Post by rupertb »

Hmm. I would say that some good action games would be:

Jade Empire
Halo
Knights Of The Old Republic I and II
Ninja Gaiden: Black
Prince of Persia I and III
Fable
Brothers in Arms
Splinter Cell I and III
Far Cry
Crimson Skies
Halo 2
Mech Assault 2
so...in world war 2..the germans used tanks..and...they were...very important and...they um well they had very hmm i dunno well i had hmm ehh kinda good accuracy

-Rupert Brightener
eyanchao

Post by eyanchao »

i think it's very good,it works very well,i like it,i use it to play the games very funny.
eyanchao

Post by eyanchao »

sorry ,if you want buy one,then you had better ask anyone about use it. i am sorry ,because,my xbox has buyed by my father.
eyanchao

Post by eyanchao »

i will ask someone about the xbox's information for you,i will contact you as soon as possipile.