Compare Windows XP with Vista!!

Share your knowledge, tips and tricks of your favorite Opearting System
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

No it's not, Vista has everything XP does and more.

Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
sa3idy

Post by sa3idy »

look it's different between prefer and use, i prefer vista , still have some bugs but it's great and xp had alot of bugs when released , but iam use xp caus my pc is too low equip.

asap i'll change my pc and change to vista :D
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I'd change to Vista right now, but I can't afford it. :(
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
jasondsouza

XP rocks...

Post by jasondsouza »

i too like XP.. Its fast and bug free.. doesn't hang like previous versions of windows and moreover doesn't require super hardware like vista..
--jasondsouza
ME working on a very new site. (Coming soon)
Come to my web Site
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I hate to point this out, but Vista does NOT require super hardware, even my computer atleast 4 years old, has the requirements, the only thing it doesnt have is a DVD burner, it's requirements are only
  • 800MHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor
  • 512MB RAM (Only 448MB if your system doesnt share RAM with graphics)
  • 100% DirectX9 Compatible Video Card with atleast 32MB RAM
  • 20GB Hard Drive with atleast 15GB Free(Including current OS if using an upgrade edition)
  • Internet Access
  • DVD Drive
  • Audio Output Capability
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

A matter of preference, XP will be my choice. I bought Vista and sold it after 3 days to another poor fella fooled by the hype. It is not stable, not 'fun' to use, not anything wellworth any $60 bucks. XP can do everything or more.

Microsoft has been keeping its best in its archive for a long long time, when are they going to release them? Are they going to cannibalise their own product again?