what is the most frightening thing you've seen on halloween

Christmas, Easter, Halloween...talk about
your favorite holiday!
silent_slaughters

what is the most frightening thing you've seen on halloween

Post by silent_slaughters »

the scaryest thing i saw on halloween was the movie "saw" .Costumes and halloween toys that scream when you pass them was nothing compared to the gory scenes in "saw"

Serenity

Post by Serenity »

Im not so sure about scary, but one of the funniest things Ive ever seen in m life took place at our Halloween set up outside my library where I work.

One of the kids was to lay down and pretend to be dead and we set up a crime scene around her. But in the shadow of the tree sat another child dressed up as death.

When someone would ask if it was a real person under the sheet ont he ground we told them we were waiting for the ambulance and to touch her foot if they didnt believe us. As they aproached, Death would emerge from the shadows.

The reactions from the kids were typical, it was one woman's reaction that was hilarious. She sent her two kids over to touch the girl's foot but stood accross the street. Once death starting moving towards the woman's kids, the woman took off running down the road and lost her flip flops as she fled.

ABout 5 minutes later, her daughter came back and collected her shoes. The woman was screaming for her to hurry up about 4 blocks down the road. She was so frightened she sent her kids for HER shoes.
noobian

Post by noobian »

jason movies all night. more entertaining then scary i guess =D
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I don't celebrate Halloween, so the most frightening thing I ever saw on that day... was someone on MSN with a Personal Message stating "I maded you a cookie, but then I ated it, I'm sowwy, pwease dont eat me"
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
noobian

Post by noobian »

Tails5 wrote:I don't celebrate Halloween, so the most frightening thing I ever saw on that day... was someone on MSN with a Personal Message stating "I maded you a cookie, but then I ated it, I'm sowwy, pwease dont eat me"
must have been real scared =p
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

noobian wrote:must have been real scared =p
Oh yes, quite scared, so scared I asked him, "Wow what's up with the creepy name?"
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
anish

Post by anish »

I am Hindu and I dont celebrate halloween in Nepal.
nixonphreak

Post by nixonphreak »

Rofl. Stuff doesnt scare me :P
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

hummmmmmmm nothing special.
4ran

Post by 4ran »

to get the news that one of my closest friend dead in a car crush but i turn to be a joke :S