What book are you reading?

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
Serenity

What book are you reading?

Post by Serenity »

Im kinda curious as to what everyone is reading. I'm always looking for something new to pick and I take suggestions.

Im currently in the middle of: Hannibal Rising, Still Life with Husband, House of Meetings, Girl 15 CHarming But Insane, Bee Season

Recently finished: Shopaholic and Baby, The Painted Veil, Violin & Viola, Avalon High, Sharp Objects, The Myth of You and Me

Im also looking forward to Harry Potter VII when it comes out. In fact I was thinking about preordering it to see what would come free with it when it arrives.

What are you reading? Or what's your favourite book of all time?

breeze

Post by breeze »

I'm currently making my way through a pile of old National Geographic magazines from the 70's an 80's.

I've recently finished David McRobbie's 'Mad Arm of the Y' and 'Mandragora'.

My all time favourites are still the 'Harry Potter' series and the 'Tomorrow' series.
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
monk

umberto eco

Post by monk »

im finishing off a book of essays by umberto eco, and also half way through his latest novel, the mysterious flame of queen lloana. i like all his books...

peace.
m
http://monk.thesmokylounge.com ... might be a bit too psychedelic for you.
m3t4l

Post by m3t4l »

i have just finshed reading the lord of the rings god never gonna do that again lol
breeze

Post by breeze »

It's sorta related to the topic:

Does anyone get to the end of a book or series and then starts reading it all over again. I do this a lot and everyone says that I'm crazy, lol.
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
godam64

Post by godam64 »

i think i'm not a type of person who like to read books.
maybe some computer books and economic books on the past :)
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

breeze wrote:It's sorta related to the topic:

Does anyone get to the end of a book or series and then starts reading it all over again. I do this a lot and everyone says that I'm crazy, lol.
Nah i do that, sometimes I used the excuse that Im looking for things I missed the first time through. I usually do pick up on a few things and it adds to the experience and makes it different also.
m3t4l

Post by m3t4l »

breeze wrote:It's sorta related to the topic:

yea i have done it with a few good books just to get a betta understanding
m3t4l.org
metal
hacking a computer near u!!!!!
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

I just got a copy of Lisey's Story BY Stephen King and Against the Day by Thomas Pynchon. Anyone else read either one or both of these?

So far Lisey's Story doesnt read like a typical Stephen King story. Its fluid and somewhat feminine. You can tell this woman is Tabitha King though.
iBye

Post by iBye »

I just read "The escape from Alcatraz" Pretty nice book, also few pages. :)
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com