Wanna hack RAPIDSHARE??

General discussion regarding computers can be carried out here.
stephin

Wanna hack RAPIDSHARE??

Post by stephin »

Method 1

1.Delete the cookies in your browser(internet explorer or firefox or opera or whatever u use).
2.Press start->run,type cmd.
3.In the command prompt,type ipconfig/flushdns press enter.Then type ipconfig/release,then ipconfig/renew .Now type exit.
4.Now try downloading,for many people this may work if their ISP provides a dynamic ip.

Method 2

1.Just switch off your router(or modem) and switch it back on.
2.This may work for some users(Mtnl and Bsnl) and maybe some others too.

Actually these methods generally work for those people whose ISP gives them dynamic ip.
If these dont work then one more thing that can be done is to use proxies.

cheers

ag3nt

Post by ag3nt »

Thanks man , i was resetting modem once a download now i read up your 1st method it will be good for me thank you.
New And Crazy Member Of SmokyHosts Community

By Ag3nt
muzz@mmil

Post by muzz@mmil »

this command only works when you have dynamic ip address. means when you have modem. but for DSL or other type of Internet please post some trick ....
anish

Post by anish »

when i type ipconfig/release in cmd. It shows the message"error occured when releasing adapter Local Area Connection : Connection failure or insufficient access"

What does means?
lifetalk

Post by lifetalk »

Well, i would suggest using those rapidleech scripts hosted all over the internet! Search google and you are bound to get millions.
.. this is an example of what i am saying ;)
Flickorian

Something Wrong?

Post by Flickorian »

Maybe I was doing something wrong, but i've tried that and it only works one time. I couldn't get it to work properly after that. Anyone got any suggestions as to what I may have been doing wrong?
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

lifetalk wrote:Well, i would suggest using those rapidleech scripts hosted all over the internet! Search google and you are bound to get millions.

.. this is an example of what i am saying ;)

Nice mn,it works all the time,but i think using proxies is faster.
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
aalmighty

Post by aalmighty »

I'm Using Airtel Broadband, and the DSL Router thing works like a charm! thx man!
forex_199

Post by forex_199 »

I'm the DSL Router
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I'm on a DSL router aswell, but I don't use RapidShare that much, MegaUpload is better.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti