make virus in 5 minuts......

General discussion regarding computers can be carried out here.
sotakai

Post by sotakai »

nice info but why would you let people in general know this? What would you do if they targeted you?

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I think I will use this, but not in an offensive manner, but rather as a trap for hackers.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
m3t4l

Post by m3t4l »

Tails5 wrote:I think I will use this, but not in an offensive manner, but rather as a trap for hackers.
this is wat i had just explained in a prevouis post please read the posts b4 saying something

also to Serenity
the drive behind hackers is the feeling of being able to undo some1's work with a couple of **** and a few lines of text when it most likely took the creator hours of work and it being reversed in a couple of seconds... i should know i have been te3sting website security for 1 yr now and im only 16 now thats wat drives me
m3t4l.org
metal
hacking a computer near u!!!!!
breeze

Post by breeze »

What a sad, strange little world we live in... I despise hackers and anyone else who does things remotely like that. I agree with Serenity (even with your little explanation, M3t4l), I will never understand their drive. One word... Pathetic!

This thread should be deleted.
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

nice virus, but u really gotta be dumb to fall for that when some1 send u a file through email is around 15 bytes and its also a command script.
Anyway nice virus, thanks
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
Flickorian

Power Trip?

Post by Flickorian »

I really never did understand why a person would create a virus for purposes other then to disable something important. Just to send around the internet to **** with people? It must take a person who not only has no life but is on a power trip. Thanks for the information though, i'll make sure to test it out A.S.A.P.
ag3nt

Post by ag3nt »

Does it work only win xp sp 2 i dont think so.
anish

Post by anish »

Its a deadly idea. But nice for cracking hated persons computer. Its good.
garfunkel

Post by garfunkel »

What exactly do you mean by that?

A directory is just a file that has links and meta data about other files on the storage device.

I am assuming you meant that linux doesn't use "c:\" etc but uses / and /etc and /var etc. Which you would be correct.
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

btw this doesnt work on pcs with windows defender,cause windows defender automaticaly blocks it.
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH