System Mechanic 7.0.4 Professional

Share your knowledge, tips and tricks of your favorite Opearting System
ducphanh

System Mechanic 7.0.4 Professional

Post by ducphanh »

System Mechanic 7 Professional is five complete products in one integrated package: everything you need to keep your PC safe, fast, and error-free.
Fix problems, boost performance, eliminate crashes, defend against spyware, viruses, and hacker threats, and much more. Use one centralized system dashboard to automatically perform all vital PC maintenance.

Download:
_http://download.ord.iolo.net/sm/7pro/trial/SystemMechanic7Pro.exe

Crack:
_http://rapidshare.com/files/8725649/sm7a.rar

shawn

Post by shawn »

Nice!Thank for sharing.
mfrna

Post by mfrna »

yep

I used this software for a while.it's really nice

thanks for sharing
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

this software is really good, it cleans your pc and make it faster. Really nice, thnx for sharing it.

P.S isnt this suppose to be in the software section?
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
thermal

Post by thermal »

I use System Mechanic 6 and it's great. Don't bother to upgrade though.
m3t4l

Post by m3t4l »

ok thanx for the info but when posting this kind of info plz put it in the right thread
m3t4l.org
metal
hacking a computer near u!!!!!
iBye

Post by iBye »

Thanks for sharing. ;)
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
waqass

Post by waqass »

First of all I thought that there should be no warez posting here???? So ok as far as concerned with this software it is a crap thing! I tell you how to keep you Xp clean and tidy... install Kaspersky Internet Security second install Your Uninstaller! (Software) and then install Registry Mechanic. Thats it no need to install system hog low performance softwares. I have used System Mechanic since version 5 but later came to know that it was not up to the mark. And if you use the above three combinations I damn assure you that you'll system will be running as smooth as new. Google out for them and there cracks and serials are available on the net!
Shahul

Post by Shahul »

Thanks a lot for sharing yaar
daddygotech

Post by daddygotech »

I wouldn't want to download from there, even though i haven't checked out the link. I am afraid of external or internal viruses or any kind of dangerous programs entering into my computer. Though it's Windows Vista, it's only capable of checking the outside, but from the inside, it's weak. Anyway, thanks for sharing, however, if it's a refferal link... geez