Zune

Let everyone know more about your favorite gadgets.
Jonxmartini

Zune

Post by Jonxmartini »

The zune mp3 player in my opion better then the ipod could hope to be. Well maybe the i phone for the pure reason that it is more then mp3/video player and that its touchscreen. But for the price the zune is amazing anyone else like it. and i was wondering is it made by microsfot ive heard that it is and others say it isnt if it is then i say its aobut time they made something to compete with the ipod. I want to get one but my zen photo will do for now

leosean

Post by leosean »

No,it isn't made by microsoft. And I don't think it is better than ipod,because ipod has so much thing to plus-in,but what about THE ZUNE?hah?
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

leosean wrote:No,it isn't made by microsoft. And I don't think it is better than ipod,because ipod has so much thing to plus-in,but what about THE ZUNE?hah?
It is made by microsoft check here http://www.zune.net/en-US/ at the botom of the page look for the microsft corpartaion copyright and the zune has all the features the ipod has plus some more like wifi conectivty and a bigger screen. What plugins does the ipod have specifacly that your talking about?
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

yea Opods r best.
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

Jonxmartini wrote:It is made by microsoft check here http://www.zune.net/en-US/ at the botom of the page look for the microsft corpartaion copyright and the zune has all the features the ipod has plus some more like wifi conectivty and a bigger screen. What plugins does the ipod have specifacly that your talking about?
Well the ipod is just better and why did you ask was it made by microsoft when you already new, and i guess the main thing about it is that is can sync with itunes which is the main music player that prob about 3/4 the world uses.
sahilamin

Post by sahilamin »

The Zune is much better, it's got wireless sync, Live features, bigger screen, and a squircle. Come-on man, a SQUIRCLE!! You can't say no to that :P
I don't think of myself as Narcissistic. I just try to only look at the good things about me (or everything about me).
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

ok lets take the iphone it cant beat that
Gebbo

Zune

Post by Gebbo »

Jonxmartini wrote:The zune mp3 player in my opion better then the ipod could hope to be. Well maybe the i phone for the pure reason that it is more then mp3/video player and that its touchscreen. But for the price the zune is amazing anyone else like it. and i was wondering is it made by microsfot ive heard that it is and others say it isnt if it is then i say its aobut time they made something to compete with the ipod. I want to get one but my zen photo will do for now
Wow what a name for an MP3 Zune >_> i think people are running out of names for things lmao youll find an MP3 named Sandwich next..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Jason

Post by Jason »

Gebbo wrote:Wow what a name for an MP3 Zune...
I personally don't see anything wrong with Zune, what's wrong with that? :confused:
Gebbo wrote:...youll find an MP3 named Sandwich
There are songs called 'Sandwich' :eek: ...a quick Google search proves this :p

I already got my MP4 Player recently before the [delayed] release of the Zune, thus I do not have the Zune. But when this MP4 Player breaks (hopefully not any time soon) I will be getting the Zune (preferably a new version).
Hockey Foo

Post by Hockey Foo »

Zune wins every time.
When the games feature iPods will be kissing up. It is about sometime that a company made a product that can compete with iPods and is even better.

I hate all Apple items. iTunes is so freakin' slow, the Zune Market Place is really fast.