Flash vs HTML

Any problem with HTML can be discussed here.
medwebinc

Post by medwebinc »

IF YOU REALLY like to use flash there are easy way like a program call trendy flash is a nice flash template builder.

phoxchange

Post by phoxchange »

my opinon is that html is way better and flash is really complicated and cluttered and alota work to make where html is simple and easy
RuneScape: Phoxey
planetpixel

Post by planetpixel »

the way i see it, html can fully customize a site and add cool new features and all that. Also, i think HTML is easier to do, although i havnt tried flash

Lisk

Post by Lisk »

If you want to keep flash clean, simple and not overused... use HTML :lol:
morelia

Post by morelia »

I think that it is more easy html because I began with this language and one can almost make any thing with the, but to other people they are made easy to use included Flash without any html knowledge.

Flash requires of great effort to reduce the size of those the files and they represent a problem for its location for the robots of the searchers

But if your you decide to begin with the flash I recommend you to begin with a quite simple program: CoffeCup Firestarter and then you could use the SWISH. I don't recommend you the Flash MX of Macromedia because it is very complicated, in my opinion it is for experts and to learn it would take you a lot of time and dedication.

I am not expert in flash, I have only elaborated intros and banners.

Greetings
korsaan

Post by korsaan »

i'm using flash and html
some times i do headers by flash and the pages with html :lol:
cackudux

Post by cackudux »

i used both 2 but i think the best combination is place the site in html and give it some animation like the home page created using some flash. or insert some banners using your flash
cackudux

Post by cackudux »

try ASP.net, or how about PHP
Mizo

Post by Mizo »

Flash with PhP pages is fast
admansworld1

Post by admansworld1 »

Ummm...flash works wonders fer ppl...i personally prefer a lil flash banner wid simple html....works wonder...who say 2 use flsh all the way..lil animation n ur gud wid professional lukin website!