Thanks SHadmin

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
breeze

Thanks SHadmin

Post by breeze »

I think we all need to say a huge thank you to SHadmin, who has done such a wonderful job with SmokyHosts and who has provided excelent service throughout the life of SmokyHosts.

Thanks SHadmin!

And for those of you who have queried SHadmin and who have not got an answer as quick as they would like it, it might be because (as most of us do) have stretches on our time. So please be patient.

All in all I think this is one of the best forums I have come across, and I'm glad I did!

This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
ColdSpirit

Post by ColdSpirit »

For what i am seeing here this is the best forum i have been! it is great and all people asnwer our questions!! it is so great there is a community like this!! so..

THANKS SHadmin!!! :)
Join now on Second Life and build, explore, buy/sel land, exchange L$ for real money.. it is completely free so.. why are you waiting??

http://secondlife.com/ss/?u=9be8ae40712 ... e3d61364e4
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

well besides the slow responce times this site is very good. I would just like to ask SHadmin to implament a better staff standings( no offence to the current staff but some of you are bad at your job) also a nice support system like phpCOIN or PHPTicket for support and such. Way better and faster.

THX SHADMIN
korsaan

Post by korsaan »

Smokyhosts.com wil grow by all it's members efforts and SHadmin offers great plans of free hosting and reseller plans too . Smokyhosts is the first English forum to be moderator in :wink: I love smokyhosts too much and I want to THANK SHadmin too much as a brother to me .
# www.H4W.com [SOON]
# Host For Web

# www.AlHjz.com
# Domain Name Registrations

# www.ArabTouch.com
# Arab Touch For Web Solutions
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

yes, thanks a bunch, this is a truely great site! :D