What book are you reading?

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
gamez93

Post by gamez93 »

I am reading 'The Midnight Libary' I am just reading the who series - all the books,

barnes

Post by barnes »

Right now, I am slowly working my way through House Of Leaves. I've read it exremely slowly. Mostly because I haven't had much time, but alot because I reread each chapter to make sure I know exactly what is going on.

The book though, it amazing. Easily shooting directly into the top spot for mystery/thrillers. Its just an incredible way of writing fiction, and its extremely effective in pulling you deep into the story. The style easily makes this book, and yet the story alone could be my favorite of all time. I reccomend it 100%

Amazon Link.

He has another book out called Only Revolutions that I want to read.

I also have a pile of Warhammer 40,000 novels I picked up at a thirft store for a few bucks that I wanted to tear through. They seem like intresting books, really simple in your face action stories.

I'm also working slowly thorough "Sams Teach Yourself C++ in 21 Days" Its alot of reading, and alot of information to take it. They should have called it "Sams Teach Yourself C++ in 21 Chapters" because one day holds far to much info for me to swallow in one day. Otherwise, great book, well expained definitions, fun to learn C++. Can't wait to keep working on HL2 mods with what I learn.

I work as a Lifeguard all summer, and I get ALOT of reading done. Pretty excited just for that. :)
ag3nt

Post by ag3nt »

My life gone with reading programming books.I'm still reading programming books if i read;its my fun ;)
barnes

Post by barnes »

ag3nt wrote:My life gone with reading programming books.I'm still reading programming books if i read;its my fun ;)
Thats good, read something thats nice and productive. But everyone needs some fiction now and then. Some would argue that Fiction is a better work out for your mind then Non-Fiction. Probably a better work out for creativity, and inspiration.