What book are you reading?

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
4ran

Post by 4ran »

hmm not reading something interesting these days ... just statsfied with kids novels :P and college bookz..

silent_slaughters

Post by silent_slaughters »

i just finished reading twelfth night by shakespear. Its quite interesting, Often see the characters names and personallities he used in recent movies aswell like "Shes a man" .
noobian

Post by noobian »

reading hamlet right now
kainengland

Post by kainengland »

harry potter
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

kainengland wrote:harry potter
Which Harry Potter are you reading? Maybe we could have a seperate thread for HP discussions?...just a thought.
4ran

Post by 4ran »

I've read the chambers of scrts, but i did not like it that much :P
breeze

Post by breeze »

yeah... The first couple of books were ok... I found them really hard to read at first though. It took me close to a year to finish the first book because I would start and stop, then I would forget what happened so I'd start again. But they really got me hooked after I finished it. My favourite book so far is the Prisoner of Azkaban. I can't wait until the final book comes out. I'm gonna be happy but also sad when I finish it because it's the final Harry Potter book... ever. I'm going to organize everything around the release date so I can sit down and read it with no interruptions. I should finish it in a couple of days if it's as long as the previous one.

Anyway, back onto the topic: A couple of days ago I was at Central train station in Sydney, and I was going for a trip which would take six hours or so, so I went to the newsagency and bough a Roald Dahl book which has all his adult short stories in it. So right now I'm about 200 pages in and I'm loving it...
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
rupertb

Post by rupertb »

I just finished Londonistan. Now I'm onto the Looming Tower. They're both pretty good books though they can be fairly difficult at times.
so...in world war 2..the germans used tanks..and...they were...very important and...they um well they had very hmm i dunno well i had hmm ehh kinda good accuracy

-Rupert Brightener
breeze

Post by breeze »

I finished reading the Roald Dahl stories today. He truly is the master of the short story. Seemingly unimportant things he twists into unexpected stories.
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
web_master

Post by web_master »

The ZEN of CSS Design

Amazon Link