Without JavaScript, how can I create websites? Whenever feasible, I prefer Python.

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

johnmichae1

Without JavaScript, how can I create websites? Whenever feasible, I prefer Python.

Post by johnmichae1 »

I suppose it's feasible. Avoid JavaScript, that's all there is to it. Your customers or employers are suddenly the proud proprietors of subpar websites. Additionally, you do not differentiate between a website and a web application, so I will presume you mean a website. Then you really need to consider why you even bothered to modify the website with Python in the first place. With HTML 5 and CSS, you can get by, but it will be very difficult to create something that both you and your clients will be pleased of.

Additionally, I advise comparing the tools you have on hand with those needed for the work. In our sector, it is extremely likely that when someone claims to like a particular tool, they really mean they rely on it as a crutch and attempt to avoid straying from it at all costs. Experienced developers are aware that one of the keys to mastering your profession is becoming familiar with the majority, if not all, of the tools used in a certain trade.

As many others have mentioned, you should utilise this opportunity to improve your JavaScript weaknesses because it will, among other things, make you a better developer all around. Furthermore, learning another language will help you become much more conscious of all the quirks that make Python special if, like me, you consider yourself a Python developer.

Finally, I want you to think about what your rivals are doing. Most likely, they're utilising the JS framework that you're not. Their customers are receiving more than they paid for, and they are presumably earning a handsome premium.

SHAdmin

Re: Without JavaScript, how can I create websites? Whenever feasible, I prefer Python.

Post by SHAdmin »

Interesting take. However, i think i will differ a bit on it.

A lot that couldn't be done without Javascript once upon a time can now be done by HTML 5 and CSS 3, however they cannot entirely replace Javascript. And surely Python can not be the alternative considering Python gets executed at server side while Javascript is a client side language.
synctalsolutions

Re: Without JavaScript, how can I create websites? Whenever feasible, I prefer Python.

Post by synctalsolutions »

Synctal, a web design and development services provider believes that it is possible to create websites without JavaScript, but it will limit the interactivity and functionality that you can add to your website. HTML and CSS are the basic building blocks of a website and are essential for creating the structure and layout, as well as styling the content. Without JavaScript, you can still create basic forms, navigation menus, and multimedia content on your website.

However, JavaScript is a widely used programming language that allows you to add complex functionality and interactivity to your website. It can be used to create dynamic effects such as animations, pop-ups, and interactive maps. It is also essential for creating web applications and building user interfaces.

In short, while it is possible to create a website without JavaScript, it limits the features and functionality that you can add to your website.