r u can play any lan game with any one in the world ???

kharbta

r u can play any lan game with any one in the world ???

Post by kharbta »

u can by used game spy
this program is very good u can play with any one in any time
this is his link of game spy
http://www.gamespyarcade.comdownload link
http://www.gamespyarcade.com/download/
just left ****

ELMOHTARF

Post by ELMOHTARF »

thank you abo salaheldin for this
:wink: :wink: links :wink: :wink:
With My Best Wishes ::::::: Scorpion :::::::::
RavineProductions

Post by RavineProductions »

This would not be LAN. LAN stands for Local Area Network. This is how the internet was created, off of this basic idea. The internet is a psuedo-LAN information transfer method. Bascially you 'trick' your computer into thinking it is locally connected but it is really hooked up to an access server wherever your ISP may be located. Also most games now have built in connection clients for their multi-player function. Thus eliminating the need for a program like this. This program is not useless because some games rely on this as their connection method, but if they do it is included with the game.
Excuse my English, I live in America.
darko

Post by darko »

God damn, i can't even play online gazmes, with my 56K Dialup connection, i always wanted to play Rome: Total war, or unreal tournement online, but i can't
Lisk

Post by Lisk »

if you want a server browser get -the all seeing eye- (ase) or HLSW
kharbta

Post by kharbta »

RavineProductions wrote:This would not be LAN. LAN stands for Local Area Network. This is how the internet was created, off of this basic idea. The internet is a psuedo-LAN information transfer method. Bascially you 'trick' your computer into thinking it is locally connected but it is really hooked up to an access server wherever your ISP may be located. Also most games now have built in connection clients for their multi-player function. Thus eliminating the need for a program like this. This program is not useless because some games rely on this as their connection method, but if they do it is included with the game.

I know RavineProductions but this games named lan game inall over the world