2 broke girls

Discuss anything about your favorite TV shows....
pp_amanda

2 broke girls

Post by pp_amanda »

I strongly recommend this TV series. It's really amusing. The series follows the misadventures of roommates Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline (Beth Behrs), both financially poor, and their efforts to start a cupcake business in the Williamsburg area of Brooklyn, New York.

fanlei

Re: 2 broke girls

Post by fanlei »

Ive downloaded it last year, but havent seen it yet. I will try it =)
ya_ch_yv

Post by ya_ch_yv »

I've never seen TV series like broke girls or gossip girl~ Maybe I should have a try~ Thank you for the recommendation~
pp_amanda

Post by pp_amanda »

I was encouraged by the two girls' spirits and was attracted by their personalities although the content sometimes is rather dirty, haha~
wrinny

Post by wrinny »

In it something is. I thank you for the help in this question, I can too I can than to help that?
ya_ch_yv

Post by ya_ch_yv »

I have watched all the existing installments! I just cannot stop watching it, since it's so interesting~ I really like Caroline!
pp_amanda

Post by pp_amanda »

ya_ch_yv wrote:I have watched all the existing installments! I just cannot stop watching it, since it's so interesting~ I really like Caroline!
Haha~ Me too. I love the two gilrs. I'm really happy you like it and I think it's good for now because it's not too long and it always me laugh~