Sudoku Gridmaster

Tails5

Sudoku Gridmaster

Post by Tails5 »

Does anyone have Sudoku Gridmaster for the Nintendo DS? I think it's really good :) Though it takes ages to do all 404 puzzles :) I wrote a guide on gamefaqs.com if anyone want's to see it, just search for Sudoku Gridmaster, mine's the only one there at the moment, my name there is Tails7651. Tell me what you think of it (both the game and the guide)

Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Never got a DS. But sudoku is always fun. Is the game same as the real thing? Anything extra to it?
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

thetarget wrote:Never got a DS. But sudoku is always fun. Is the game same as the real thing? Anything extra to it?
same here
i don't own a ds but sudoko is cool and i like it for pc
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Nothing extra to it, except if you double-tap a number on the grid, it shows you all of those numbers already placed by highlighting their squares to make it easier for you :)
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

haha so there is a cheat! :D

ahhhh... how would games be like without cheats
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

It's not a cheat... it's made to be there, and it tells you about it in the tutorial :P
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

I think playing soduko on papers is better , about the guide , why don't you just give us the link??!
sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

I never played this game. And i can't understand its rule
Necro

Post by Necro »

I sometimes play Sudoku, but not on Nintendo DS.