Viewty

Discuss anything about your own or your favorite mobile/cell phone.
Tails5

Viewty

Post by Tails5 »

I've been watching everyone make their posts for ages about their mobile phones. And now I'm making mine! It's called LG KU990 (Viewty) and it's got a HUGE 3" touch screen, and it outsold the iPhone in the UK. It's amazing, with a 5MP Digital Camera, Image Stabalization, and loads of other cool pictures, I can even play Age of Empires II on it.

Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Gebbo

Phone

Post by Gebbo »

Tails5 wrote:I've been watching everyone make their posts for ages about their mobile phones. And now I'm making mine! It's called LG KU990 (Viewty) and it's got a HUGE 3" touch screen, and it outsold the iPhone in the UK. It's amazing, with a 5MP Digital Camera, Image Stabalization, and loads of other cool pictures, I can even play Age of Empires II on it.
Nice Phone tails.. I have a crappy Sony Ericson 750i =[
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Thanks, but the 750i doesnt seem that bad O.o I just checked it up on Sony's page. Is there something specific you don't like about it?
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Jason

Post by Jason »

:)
I was going to get this but I over heard someone say it was clumsy (with the touchscreen-ness) so I didn't bother going for it, I went and got a LG KF600 instead. :D
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Actually, once you get used to it, it's amazing having a touch screen, though it's hard to play games that arent meant for the touch screen with the virtual keypad, as you have to keep changing between 2 screens of it constantly.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Hmmm, I can imagine. I like how my phone has a little touchscreen but isn't dependable on it. :D
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

My phone only has 3 hard keys, everything else is touch :P Though it can get annoying to be typing on the touch screen and have to backspace a typo with a hard key
IdiocyRox

Cheap-O

Post by IdiocyRox »

My phone isn't even worth mentioning, but I don't need all of that fancy crap. Not to mention I am quite cheap and don't feel like I need to spend too much money on something that is so useless to me. Sounds like a kick arse phone though. :)
sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

I like LG mobile phones. :)