Do you use illegal materials in your site?

Moderator: Lixas

emsplanet

Post by emsplanet »

one time i try illegal vb forum script in my site but only for test. then i delete n use mybb forum its quite similar with vb

josephnm

Post by josephnm »

There are a lot of open license script around and very good indeed. Furthermore it has lots of add on created by others since most of them is free to use. I love all these free scripts and all is professional.

You can always find what you want and no point to use pirated script. ;)
damen57

Post by damen57 »

I have used one that was i think paid for then shared around without permission.
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

oh i am afraid of using the pirated script or software
e-campus

Post by e-campus »

well used sometimes in Forumer.. always deleted :(
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I never have, I see no use in it, risk getting sued or arrested to have what looks - or is - cool? No thanks! I'll stick with phpBB3, it's the best anyway.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
antnzdotcom

Post by antnzdotcom »

I used to. But I was fairly inexperienced and got emailed by the author asking for it to be removed. I did so and soon after that created my own script and surprisingly I had an increase of around 10 more viewers per week!

The people who do should actually get into trouble as you feel much better if its your own.
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

I designed my new website with no illegal materials but I am facing a problem , as I can't find a good portal that works with Mybb1.4.4
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D