SmokyCompetitions!

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

Isn't this thread the same as this one?

http://www.smokyhosts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5379

They both have the same idea and SHAdmin already agreed to it, but this thread does have a lot more ideas. :)

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I normally see Competitions on the birthday of smokyhosts, but when they do come out SHAdmin normally delegates a few different competitions where all members could at least participate in one. If you made one competition for graphics designing then the programmers wouldn't have much of a chance at winning, and some of the prize ideas don't sound bad except the VPS which could get costly for a year.

SHAdmin normally waits for just the right moment to surprise people with competitions it's never 100% scheduled and when they come out people flock to the site to be part of it.

Keep your eyes out I'm sure some will eventually pop up but you may have to be patient since not too long ago was the birthday celebration competitions.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
MrAlex

Post by MrAlex »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote: I normally see Competitions on the birthday of smokyhosts, but when they do come out SHAdmin normally delegates a few different competitions where all members could at least participate in one. If you made one competition for graphics designing then the programmers wouldn't have much of a chance at winning, and some of the prize ideas don't sound bad except the VPS which could get costly for a year.

SHAdmin normally waits for just the right moment to surprise people with competitions it's never 100% scheduled and when they come out people flock to the site to be part of it.

Keep your eyes out I'm sure some will eventually pop up but you may have to be patient since not too long ago was the birthday celebration competitions.
Well, I've only joined a few months ago :p, so I don't know IF or WHEN the last competitions where. Maybe SHAdmin could add another button like the Image , saying 'Competitions' and when you **** on it it says:
Current Competition: None, etc...
Wont be back till Sunday!
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

True, he does have a competitions section and in the Announcements normally has old competitions and such which have gone on and he does his best to make sure any competition is put into plain site for people to see. I do not know when they next one will be but hopefully it will be good.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!