Has anyone here installed there own PHP-nuke portal?

Any problem with SQL can be discussed here.
gemini181

Has anyone here installed there own PHP-nuke portal?

Post by gemini181 »

I (kinda') know how to use PHP-myAdmin and can't get it to accept the SQL for PHP-Nuke. Has anyone here ever tried a (non-Fantastico) install of PHP-nuke? Did it work?

Thanks,
MGH

mohumben

Re: Has anyone here installed there own PHP-nuke portal?

Post by mohumben »

Well, as far as I know SQL servers work the same way disregarding the script. So, it should work.

Can you specify your problem? What error is it giving to you?

Code: Select all

define('I_LOVE_PHP', true);
Hubert250

Post by Hubert250 »

yeah, the SQL Server Version has to be the same as the thing your trying to backup or whatever.
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

I were having a same problem when transfering db from one host to another because of mysql versions difference, because of phpmyadmin difference. Later, after lon long searches a have found a software that works with any mysql server, even if connection from outside not accepted, i uses http tunneling (you have to upload one php file to server and set up setting in programm to control database). That software is not free, but you know, crackers and hackers are wirking ;) And now i allways do backups directly to my computers mysql server, no more backup files because i have a lot of problems with them. Most of thems are about coding, because my language has letters: ą č ę ė į š ų ū ž and after backuping from file these letters sometimes gone, sometimes if does not look like it should. in short: problems with encoding. Software name is EMS Mysql Manager . Download trial from http://www.sqlmanager.net/en/products/m ... r/download and search for a crack. If you have problems with mysql server before using phpmyadmin or smth else, i reccomend to use it. Its is realy best of the best for me.
locust

Post by locust »

make sure its mysql and new sqlserver it does not really like it.
and secondly make sure your config file is configured properly with the right pointers.
finally make sure your permissions on your files are setting according to the install guide.
csoftdev

Post by csoftdev »

i think it will be more useful if you can make a through description of the error that you are getting
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Lixas wrote:... because my language has letters: ą č ę ė į š ų ū ž and after backuping from file these letters sometimes gone, sometimes if does not look like it should. in short: problems with encoding ...
Did you save the backup files in a UTF8 encoding?
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Sorry to post off-topic and such but this thread should be closed because he posted this thing over a year and a half ago and never reposted to explain in better clarity, people keep saying he should clarify but I am pretty positive within a year and a half he has realized how to fix this problem.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!