Search Engine Tips!

General discussion regarding computers can be carried out here.
Flickorian

Search Engine Tips!

Post by Flickorian »

While I have plenty experience searching for things using engines such as Yahoo! or Google, i've noticed many of the people around me make things difficult. You can't literally find anything on the web if you know what search terms to use.

Keep it as short and simple as possible. For instance, I want to find the lyrics to a particular song, Busta Rhymes - Break Yor Neck. So, in my search box, I would type in Lyrics Busta Rhymes Break Yo Neck. Keepin' it simple.

But now, I want to find a video clip, how should I go about this? Just as simple as the last one. I want to find video clips and the theatrical trailer for the movie Honey (2003) starring Jessica Alba. So, I simply search for Video Clips Honey or Theatrical Trailer Honey.

Discographies? Filmographies? For whom? Beyonce or Angelina Jolie you say? Discography Beyonce, Filmography Angelina Jolie

It is not a gaurantee, because you're at the mercy of content (or lack thereof), but 8 out of 10 times, I can find exactly what i'm looking for.

Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

Usally i use Google search. but i will try it.