Body ****

Show off your ideas!! Here are our future scientists!!
Strider

Body ****

Post by Strider »

Imagine... If Your body had a control panel.... A body ****.

What if you can check if your sugar levels and your blood hemoglobin and many more are in proper proportionate and you can on a push of button control that with injecting proper medicines and this you can do with a gadget which rests in your wrist. like a watch.
This not only will do the above stuff but also keep scanning you body for viral threats and other dangers. Just imagine you push of a button and you get a holographic image of your body beamed on your watch and that will show it scanning your body just like a computer scanning hard disk. This data will also be sent to you Doctor who will have a record of all you medical history.

This device is actually shown in many movies. Its practical and efficient.

----------------------
STRIDER
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Hey, i still want to remain a human and let my brain be my control panel and not to a machine who will keep monitoring me!!
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

This control panel could be used for bad things instead of good things. Like gathering essiential information about some1´s health and using that against the person. And insuarance policy´s would pay alot of money for those information.
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

THis control panel may destroy all the human society. So don't think about it.
4ran

Post by 4ran »

I like to be normal and enjoy like .. and go to doctors.. and enter hospitals ... i mean if everything was like cpanel then why are living !?!?