Grand Theft Auto IV

Rapboy

Grand Theft Auto IV

Post by Rapboy »

Grand Theft Auto IV s the upcoming eleventh installment of the Grand Theft Auto video game franchise, announced for release by Rockstar Games on October 16, 2007 in the United States for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It will include online play, but will not be an MMORPG. GTA IV has been nominated for a 2006 Golden Joystick Award in the One To Watch For 2007 category.

Story..
Niko Bellic is an Eastern European immigrant in his mid-thirties, who has come to Liberty City to pursue the "American Dream". Niko was persuaded to move to Liberty City by his cousin Roman, who claimed in multiple e-mails to Niko that he was living a fabulous life, with two women, four hot tubs and fifteen sports cars; but he was in fact telling lies to hide his own failures.

Roman is the only person Niko knows in Liberty City to begin with, and is one of his major connections in the first part of the game. Niko is a tough character, whereas Roman is friendly. Roman is heavily in debt and a lot of people are after him. He desperately needs Niko's support, hence the reason he deceived Niko into traveling to Liberty City. They are constantly bickering. It is later revealed that Niko has also been avoiding other, as yet undisclosed, problems at home.

According to Dan Houser, "virtually none" of the characters from the previous games are returning, as a lot of them are dead anyway.

Niko Bellic `Life is complicated; I killed people, smuggled people, sold people. Perhaps here, things will be different.´

Trailer : http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/trailer_splash.html

The graphics are soooooo awesome, watch the trailer and give me ur opnion about the game.

^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
ivanlexbert

Post by ivanlexbert »

Wow. It would a cool package. Is there a way I can get a copy of it and sended over to Philippines.
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

Its not yet out, and it first gets realeased to the ps3 and xbox 360. I dont know if PC version is gonna be realeased (probably it will) since there is no release dat for pc. I think Rockstar is getting alot of money from Sony and Microsoft to let the pc version stay out for a bit of time.
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
ivanlexbert

Post by ivanlexbert »

Cool! I can't wait to get my hands on that video game. :)
Vista

Post by Vista »

Wow it very nice page
thanx man
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

This game seems it's going to be awesome. The main part about GTA is the fact that it never quite has the most superb graphics but it's normally because they have so much built into the game. I just hope that with the major graphics update from previous games won't hinder the vast cities and major gameplay the previous ones had. So far it looks to be one hell of a great game, let's just see what it evolves into. Remember trailers are usually designed to make a game much more appealing than it really is, I just hope this one is what it seems.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

Is there a link to download the GTA IV?

if s then provide me or PM me