i am curious about smokybucks

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
rshafer

i am curious about smokybucks

Post by rshafer »

How many posts do I need to make, in order to get 20 smoky bucks, 40 and 75

korsaan

Post by korsaan »

look SHadmin
put this fourm for entertainment and also for host :D
if you but many topics to enjoy your self
you will find your topics are very high
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Thanks Korsaan for that concern.

well let me clarify rshafer:
Here you get smokybucks in 3 different manners. They being
>>For opening a new topic
>>For replies to a topic that you have started
>>For replying to an existing topic

And well so now i would leave you to figure out howmuch you are making per post, per topic and per reply and accordingly calculate how much do you have to participate to earn 20smokybucks. :wink:
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

TheCrymsonLegends Wrote:

But as he was saying, The Beginner Plan has always been 20 Smokybucks, then 45 for the Middle Package, then 75 for the Extreme Package. IF you pay for your site with Google Ads then you don't have to post on the Forums. Your first month for your Site Package is free, you do not pay for your month at the end, you pay in advance. The 20 Smokybucks he took from your account if for the next months worth of service.

If your complaining about lowering the ammount of posts needed, or saying the prices should be lowered your wanting to cheat the system and get things given to you. How many more places actually stay open who offer this service? It's because of those people who can't see a good oppurtunity and just want to be given free things in life.

20 Smokybucks is exactly 50 Posts a month.
45 Smokybucks is 112.5 Posts a month.
75 Smokybucks is 187.4 Posts a month.

If you watch my calculations you will see that the complaining that is going on is stupid.

In a month thier is 30 or 31 Days. To make 20 Smokybucks a month, you need 1.6666666 posts per day. A post don't take but maybe 2 minutes at most.

If you post 5 Posts a day in 10 days you can get enough posts to pay for a month's worth of service. In a month posting 5 posts a day you can get 3 Months of service paid for without spaming. If you posted 5 Posts a day on Average for 4 Months you would pay for up to a years of service in advance. Is it worth complaining over?

7 Posts a day will pay for the highest service that SHAdmin has provided. That's 7 Posts a day without SPAMING. Plus you can post a whole line of things each day without being considered spamming. You can post 100 times in one day and still not be considered spamming. As long as you use intelligent replys or posts. I mean use common sence to reply to something, don't just blast out jibberish. But hey it's quite simple to make these ammounts in a month, if you can't handle it just make your site Ad Stricken, or pay for hosting. It's free hosting so I don't see why anyone is complaining. The Admin can easily change his mind and close the site because people think it's too hard.

If you take the offensive then your the people I am refering too, therefore being offended is part of the reason I posted it. If I made you feel stupid, then I am sorry. This is a very easy task to complete, and I am just being blunt because of the people who want to take something so easier and make it even easier because they are lazy to take 5 minutes to do what can easily be done.

I wrote that in someone else's topic hopefully it will answer your question.[/quote]
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
korsaan

Post by korsaan »

thank you SHadmin for your replay :D
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Well, read mine, and you will see that there is an Exact Number of Replies and what not for the ammount of Smokybucks needed. Guess.. I just havn't gotten that big of a name yet to even bother.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

glad i read this thread because i thought the middle package was only 40bucks and not 45 bucks. so i wont miss a beat in the future. thanks for the simplification fellas.
Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

No more smokybucks exist. Now it is a simple points system and is no way as given above. So this thread is now locked.