SmokyHost Design

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
iBye

Post by iBye »

That one is better than the other one, good job bud :)

Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
delivi

Post by delivi »

yep the second design is much better than the first one and it is a little plesent with the eyes. the first one with very huge color contrast makes our eyes feel strained.
anupat3l

Post by anupat3l »

Smokeyhost would look way more professional in this design.. Good job.. if you really want to make a site for free :).. we could talk on a site for a business :) (hotels)
Im Teh PWNAGE
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Dont mind, just testing something out
webexplode

that was terrific man,,,,

Post by webexplode »

hey leo and SHAdmin both your designs are just really incredibly amazing... really damn good creativity you guys have....

guys could i know which application you used to make this design or else any other applications which are usefull in making these kinds of designs........
‡‡βяă†_Ɲoνaῄϊΐ‡‡-αη_EV’Er
mburnz

Post by mburnz »

delivi wrote:yep the second design is much better than the first one and it is a little plesent with the eyes. the first one with very huge color contrast makes our eyes feel strained.
Have to agree there. The accurate continuation of the diagonal text in the first layout was kinda clever, but the effect was a bit distracting. IMHO Web hosting home pages want to convey a very 'no nonsense' sort of image and the latter layout is very much of that type. Well done.

Oh yes and like he says:
webexplode wrote:
guys could i know which application you used to make this design or else any other applications which are usefull in making these kinds of designs........
leo

Post by leo »

webexplode wrote: guys could i know which application you used to make this design or else any other applications which are usefull in making these kinds of designs........
For the design part, I use Photoshop. To put it into code, I usually use Dreamweaver.

Thanks for your compliments :)
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

webexplode wrote:hey leo and SHAdmin both your designs are just really incredibly amazing... really damn good creativity you guys have....

One needed clarification there, both those templates have been designed by 'leo' none of them is by me.

All credit and complements are for 'leo'
delivi

Post by delivi »

ok what happened to the design now. is it completed?
m3t4l

Post by m3t4l »

nice u guys should check
http://www.smash3d.net
when it comes bak online
he has some skills for a 15 yr old
m3t4l.org
metal
hacking a computer near u!!!!!