do you like midi music

godam64

do you like midi music

Post by godam64 »

i'm not quite like midi music and prefer to mp3 to listen on daily life.
bu i have some of midi in my pc and mobile phones.
what about you?

bannerbiz

Post by bannerbiz »

every phone has his midi..i hate them..the company that produce midi on phones should take a breake..not nice...hey it's just a opinion
BannerBiz Exchange Network

New promoting forum.. http://www.bannerbiz.info/forum -> place your ads in your signaure(html- adsence,adbrie,obeus etc.). More posts more impressions/****'s you get to your ads..
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

Midi is an easy format when it comes to transferring music from say a synth to a computer but it lacks the quality and compactness of mp3 Midi has many layers for different instruments where as mp3 is all one file. At least as far as i know i may misunderstand what your trying to get at.
xyunaxfantasiesx

Post by xyunaxfantasiesx »

I'm not sure exactly a midi is but as far as I know it's just an audio file that plays instrument.

Midis can be cool sometime but I don't like how they sound so electronic.
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

xyunaxfantasiesx wrote:I'm not sure exactly a midi is but as far as I know it's just an audio file that plays instrument.

Midis can be cool sometime but I don't like how they sound so electronic.
Thats how it use to be you can have very realistic sounding midi now...basicly any sound a synth keyboard makes can be put on a computer in midi format.
suni

Post by suni »

Some of them are cute, but most of them are annoying. I much rather prefer polyphonic sounds and above.
Sunita
godam64

Post by godam64 »

midi is not bad at all. i like to hear them on my siemens m55 mobile phones.