Webhosting

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
Lisk

Post by Lisk »

you can get real $$$ for selling add space :wink:

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

If you are implying that SHAdmin shouldn't give webhosting then you are clearly wrong. He is the best webhost you will find with Absolutely FREE Webhosting, who else is going to give this much space away for free? Anyway clearify what you mean and if I took it wrong then I am sorry.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

So, Shanker, you trying to say that Shadmin is not real profesional in web hosting ?? I understand that this is not realy easy to hold free web hosting, but if Shadmin holding it more than 4-5 month so, he are able to do it, and that means that shadmin is realy proffesional :D
This was not a praise of SHadmin, this was only a facts :)
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Yeehaw, Wether it was Facts or not it's still a praise. He is the nicest person and actually talks with you. Do you know of any other WebHost that will actually have a conversation with you or even be part of his work? Noo not even MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER GAME CREATORS play the games they create. They have Beta Testers for that. SHAdmin is by far Professional and I don't know how you meant it but it sounded a bit towards the attack. Trying to give other sites for Webhosting.. PFFT I have an Idea.. Ill just delete it.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!